3DEXPERIENCE Release 2018x features powerful enhancements and new roles, bringing an unparalleled combination of advanced technologies, and industry experiences to customers. All of Dassault Systèmes’ cloud customers were successfully and seamlessly upgraded to Release 2018x within a few hours of release availability, and over the whole scope of the 3DEXPERIENCE offering.
The release brings native supply chain planning and optimization roles, as well as native marketing content creation and experience roles, on the Platform. Generative design and additive manufacturing leap forward, again. Release 2018x also features new 3DEXPERIENCE Twins in various industries. Noteworthy as well, the release opens the power of the Platform to more unconnected users (including Abaqus users and simulation users of SolidWorks Desktop), vastly enriches the Architecture Engineering and Construction offering, and features a rapidly expanding portfolio of Computational Fluid Dynamics offerings. To learn more about the enhanced capabilities across the 3DEXPRIENCE platform, please visit:
- High-end real-time 3D visualization enhancements
- Design/Engineering enhancements
- Realistic simulation enhancements
- Digital manufacturing enhancements
- Natural resources 3D modeling enhancements
- Governance and lifecycle management enhancements
- PLM search and analytic enhancements
- Virtual biosphere and materials enhancements
- Dashboard intelligence enhancements
- Supply chain planning and optimization enhancements
What’s new in R2018X
EXPANDING THE LARGEST CLOUD OFFERING FOR CREATING INNOVATIVE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCES.