CAD/ PLM Solutions Architect
XD INNOVATION CANADA is looking for passionate and talented CAD & PLM Specialists to join our team which is dedicated to bringing an impact in the Innovation and digital transformation. Part of the XD INNOVATION family, a young but strong-growing PLM specialist, we focus on emerging high technology segment (Hyperloop, VTOL, EVs, Robotics, startups, cleantech, etc.), a real passion for technology and working towards customer and business success.
In this role, we are looking for solutions architects who want to play an important role in designing one of the most sophisticated digital transformations in the energy industry.
- Deliver Solution Architecture studies and evaluate technical risks to assess opportunity in line with architecture methodology and available technologies
- Identify functionality in the project’s design that can be best implemented as a generic solution supported by the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform’s Industry Best Practices
- Ensure definition and approval of detailed use case scenarios for each client solution being deployed
- Define technical objectives, process requirements, constraints, and scope of the solution to be deployed
- Identify and design enterprise system interface and data migration requirements
- Write functional specifications for the customer and Industry Services technical teams, in line with Industry’s Best Practices
- Ensure technical continuity between Tech Sales activities and Services Activities (both internal & external)
- Capitalize on Customer Experience and project deliverables to ensure reusability, and maximize capitalized assets re-use
- Ensure the definition of functional specifications, in line with Industry Referential and R&D
- Share project knowledge and functional specifications with Internal teams
- Support Consultants & System Integrators on Solution Architecture
- Participate in proposal development and review process ensuring that proposals and statements of works fully align with client’s requirements
- Identify and develop additional opportunities, when applicable
- Bachelor in Engineering or similar discipline
- Services & consulting experience
- Knowledge of 3DEXPERIENCE Platform, ENOVIA V6, Matrix One or other PLM deployments
- 5-10 years’ experience in similar activities
- Experience in process consulting and process improvement
- Experience working within a product delivery lifecycle
- Open for travel
Please send your resume with the subject “CAD/PLM Solutions Architect” to firstname.lastname@example.org.