Content Marketing and Communications Intern
Location: San Francisco, CA or Englewood, CO
Duration: March 2019 – December 2019
As an Intern, you will assist in executing Content Marketing and communication programs for Dassault Systemes while working closely with the Head of Marketing in North America. You will be focused on writing original content for the company’s case studies, infographics, interviews, and podcasts as well as working closely with the team on social amplification.
- Interacting with internal stakeholders including product managers and marketing to identify content for use in PR and marketing programs.
- Identifying content for the blog and writing posts through interaction and participation in PR planning.
- Using surveys and creating meaningful infographics.
- Working with internal stakeholders on video graphics and customers on case studies and interviews.
- Participating in various projects, including PR/Communications activity reports and media research.
- Actively enrolled in a Bachelor or Master program majoring in Marketing, Business, Communication, English, Journalism, or similar area of study for the duration of the internship.
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Work onsite at the San Francisco, CA or Englewood, CO office location
- Strong writing skills, with a preference for those who have written for communications including media articles, blog posts, tweets or press materials
- Collaborate effectively with the team and able to set and meet deadlines by focusing and prioritizing tasks in our changing PR environment
- Ability to identify topics for blog posts by mapping content to key marketing initiatives
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills in English
- Current knowledge and use of social media e.g. Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.
- Microsoft Word and Excel proficiency with a high level of attention to details
Please send your resume with the job title “Content Intern” to email@example.com.