PLM Delivery & Services Project Manager
Location: San Francisco Bay Area, Greater Los Angeles Area
XD Innovation is seeking passionate people willing to empower our customers and grow with us. XD Innovation is on the helm of cutting-edge innovation and works with some of the smartest minds in the industry. We need a PLM Delivery & Services Project Manager.
- Collaborate in the development of the Statement of Work (SOW) by assessing project requirements including resources, financial, scope, schedule, and risks.
- Define and manage project plan and day-to-day operational aspects including resources, scope, budget, margin, communications, risks and change control throughout the project lifecycle.
- Lead all key project partners from both the customer and the project delivery side to align the expectations accordingly.
- Manage and provide support on the standard methodologies to the project team to ensure project execution quality using PLM tools.
- Provide/update the project forecast reports and project critical metrics with accuracy.
- Capitalize project activities such as documents, templates or utilities to ensure assets reusability.
- Document and share the lessons learned during the project closure phase.
- Share project management experience with other members of the project management community.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related discipline, plus an active PMP Certification is preferred.
- Previous experience as a Project Manager on any PLM system a plus.
- Good experience and expertise in leading customer-facing projects related to the delivery of enterprise software application.
- Experience in running the deployment of product lifecycle management enterprise software is a plus.
- Demonstrate expertise in project management knowledge (Scope/Quality/ Costs/ Scheduling/Risks)
- Show skills in using project management tools (MS Project, Excel, Enovia etc.)
Please send your resume with the job title “Project Manager” to firstname.lastname@example.org.