Senior Solution Architect
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
With a high degree of independent responsibility and without oversight, the Senior Solution Architect is responsible for designing, developing, and customizing our proprietary product lifecycle management (PLM) systems solution and integrating the product with other systems for diverse environments.
- Delivering full lifecycle implementations of our systems solution PLM, with a focus on integration, including installation, customization of policies data staging, loads, transformations, and reporting
- Participating in the design of the technical architecture to support the integration of our product line into diverse environments.
- Programming, coding and developing, for the improvement of our proprietary, branded software system and related applications.
- Providing a detailed technical analysis for client engagement and services support that specifies how our solution will operate within the client environment;
- Engaging in pre-sales activity including mapping business requirements for our proprietary solutions as well as our Dassault offerings.
- This position requires a bachelor’s degree, or foreign equivalent in CS; EE; CE; CIS or closely related
- 5-10 years of progressive professional experience as a Software Engineer/Developer; Team Lead; Analyst or related field.
Please send your resume with the job title “Senior Solution Architect” to firstname.lastname@example.org.