Improve Global Requirement Management
ENOVIA Requirements Management enables organizations to improve their overall global requirement management process by capturing the “voice of the customer” and translating it into user requirements that define new products.
ENOVIA Requirements Management provides companies with a central repository of customer needs and the product requirements that satisfy them.
ENOVIA Requirements Management enables global development organizations to drive consistency in a shared environment when capturing customer, regulatory standards and market-driven requirements. Requirements can be defined and decomposed into a hierarchy, and fulfilled through the design, implementation and testing of final products to provide traceability throughout product development. The benefits of ENOVIA Requirements Management are further extended when used with other ENOVIA solutions to define complex products. In addition, as requirements are linked to program and project management activities, full traceability is established throughout the entire development process ensuring that the products that are developed will meet original market goals.
ENOVIA Requirements Management enables companies to improve efficiencies and effectiveness of their requirements management process by enabling the following:
- Fully manage the requirements lifecycle from the initial authoring to fulfillment with a product launch.
- Maintain requirements traceability back to the original customer and marketing (source) documents.
- Improve configuration of requirements to reduce development costs and project schedule slippage by establishing baselines agreed to by all stakeholders.
- Enhance sharing and communication of requirements to cross functional organizations resulting in less rework, missed objectives, and missed deadlines.
- Support optimal design architecture definition by enabling trade-off analysis that balances functionality, performance, and cost.
Mastering requirements with 3DEXPERIENCE and ENOVIA
- Enables companies to optimize their global requirement product development process from needs identification through final product validation
- Product managers can easily capture customer needs from source documents to reduce duplicate data entry
- Simple and powerful management of requirement structure and content
- Product teams can define detailed system and subsystem requirement specifications
- Manage parameters on requirements as key performance objectives
- Allow flexible data management with project based extensions (added set of attributes)
- Improve visibility, team communication and collaboration because teams are using a central repository and common tool to manage product requirements
- Navigate in Dassault Systèmes’ design and engineering application on the requirements to be implemented, and author some of them using the WebInWin capabilities
- Requirements are present in Dassault Systèmes design and engineering application, driving the system development thorugh implementation by Functions, Logical & Physical components
- Propagate parameters defined on requirements towards parameters at the FLP (Function-Logical-Physical) objects level, in order to rule them
- Meet standards and regulations by controlling the requirement management process
- Improve product quality and customer satisfaction because new products are designed and developed that accurately reflect the voice of the customer
- Reduce development costs and rework by bridging the gap between product requirements, design and product launch processes and disciplines